Aren’t you lately hearing people asking “Can I add MyQ to Vivint?”. Well, MyQ garage, being the smart garage door opener, and Vivint Smart Home, are modern technology apps that can be integrated to provide security to your home and garage.
Vivint and MyQ together, will help you monitor and safeguard your garage door, thermostat, camera, doorbell, and all other smart home devices, with a single application.
This article will help you learn how to connect MyQ to Vivint in a matter of seconds. The main thing is to see if MyQ is compatible with Vivint. The good news is, yes!
Fortunately, Chamberlain groups have collaborated with Vivint to offer effortless management, tracking, reporting, monitoring, and control of their smart garage and home devices through a single program.
Merging Vivint’s entire smart home system with the MyQ garage technology has made it simple and easy to grant guests and package deliveries secure access, which is completely under your supervision and control all the time.
How does Vivint work with MyQ?
If you are wondering how to connect MyQ to the Vivint panel, stop thinking and follow these step-by-step instructions to make Vivint and MyQ work together.
- Step 1
Enter your MyQ account by clicking on “log in”.
- Step 2
Look at the bottom menu, you will find the option “Works with”. Select this option.
- Step 3
In the partner list, you will find “Vivint”. Click on it.
- Step 4
Now, tap the “Link” option to connect MyQ with Vivint. That’s it you are connected now.
Benefits of linking MyQ and Vivint
Vivint and MyQ, working together can offer a lot of benefits to its users. Some of them are mentioned below:
1. Allows you to control all your smart home devices from a single application.
2. Provides you the facility to create a safe, secure, and smart home for your family.
3. By linking MyQ with Vivint, you can conveniently monitor your garage door, thermostat, video monitoring system, and all other smart home devices.
4. It will also provide you the ability to adjust your smart home settings, and receive notifications and alerts that will keep you updated about all your important activities.
Is MyQ Compatible with Other Platforms?
MyQ is compatible with some other platforms too, some of them are mentioned below:
To know the list of platforms on which MyQ will work, follow this link.
Vivint and MyQ are some of the modern technology tools that can help you keep your home under control. It is important that you must know how to set up the system before using it for your home safety and security.
Vivint gives you the ability to set rules and receive notifications when anyone enters or leaves your garage.
You can also create a schedule that will ensure your garage door is closed at night, or when you are away from home.
We hope that the topic “How to connect MyQ to Vivint?” has helped you in understanding how these two brands are working together for your home’s safety and security.
Have any queries regarding the topic? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Best Garage Door Openers for Heavy Doors
- Best Wall Mount Garage Door Openers
- Best Light Bulbs For Garage Door Opener
- How To Factory Reset MyQ Garage Door Opener
- Why is My Garage Door Opener Opening Both Doors
- MyQ Garage Door Opens by Itself
- Best Garage Door Openers Under $200
I am Jeff Bortnick, the founder of SMART WISE HOME. I am also a husband, father of two, and a long-time technology lover. I have been obsessed with home automation since I was at University doing my MSc in Automation and Control Engineering